Thursday 13 April 2017

Bisola reveals her true feelings about TBoss



- BBNaija's Bisola has spoken on how her fellow contestant TBoss always played the victim while they were in the house 
- Bisola also made known the things she likes about TBoss 
- TBoss said people do not like her because she is often misunderstood 
- TBoss and Bisola were two participant on BBNaija who never really got along during their time on the show. 


TBoss and Bisola were two participant on BBNaija who never got along during their time on the show. Either they were friends today and enemies tomorrow or ‘advice buddies’ the very next day.


Bisola was interview and was asked about why she always had an issue with TBoss, and She answered that: TBoss always played the victim in everything. She further said TBoss even succeeded in making Nigerians think she was being victimized by other housemates. "Victimizing TBoss? I don't think so. TBoss always played the victim in everything. Efe is my guy. There are times we've had tackles and I'm like 'Baba, which kind nonsense you dey do?" We could just say 'oya, no vex,' and it's gone. But, with TBoss, she always claimed to be sensitive, but, sometimes you just look at her and you're like 'what are you doing? Don't be playing like you don't know what you're doing.


She called me a bully, she called me aggressive, and she used my loud voice against me. I'm talking sometimes and I'm trying to make a point, and you say 'oh, you're loud.' I'm like 'yo, fam, I don't say because you have long hair, you know..."


I don't use certain things about you against you. You shouldn't do that. Don't judge me because my voice is loud, I'm only trying to make a point. Personally, I did think she blew things out of proportion. But, hey, she is who she is. She is an amazing person, a great cook, and she is super clean. She has really got her good sides.”


TBoss has said many don’t like her because she was always misunderstood. “I am always misunderstood. I would sneeze and it would be taken the wrong way. If I burp, [same],” she concluded.

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search